Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo Album

I made a photo album for my darling daughter who turns 3 months next week. I made this album using envelopes.
The album is as colorful as it can get :), I've made place for photos, notes, letters. I've written a couple of my favorite poems for her in the album. I hand wrote most of it rather than printing- which I feel is more personal.

I hope one day when Sara is bigger, she will go through these albums and see her wonderful baby years here. My dear little daughter has been with us for just 3 months, but the love and joy she has given us is priceless. Love u Sara- Mama
















Still trying to take good snaps, d blue cards are for notes, letters. The one with the little crown, I made so Sara's papa could write a little some thing for her.


~Happy Crafting-S

3 comments:

  1. Love!! Keep on crafting these little treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I'm in love your your album. This is a special little album - love the colors! Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet album! I'm sure your daughter will cherish it when she's older! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete